An Historical Perspective on Contemporary Linguistic Anthropology
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 2000, American Anthropological Association.
Teaching Anthropology: Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Notes
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 20–24, Fall/Winter 2000
How to Cite
Duranti, A. (2000), An Historical Perspective on Contemporary Linguistic Anthropology. Teaching Anthropology: Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Notes, 7: 20–24. doi: 10.1525/tea.2000.7.2.20
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!