Foreign and U.S. Students Learning Together: Using Culture Partners in an Introductory Anthropology Class
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 2002, American Anthropological Association.
Teaching Anthropology: Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Notes
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 30–32, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Davis, D. I. (2002), Foreign and U.S. Students Learning Together: Using Culture Partners in an Introductory Anthropology Class. Teaching Anthropology: Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Notes, 8: 30–32. doi: 10.1525/tea.2002.8.2.30
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!