Hair as a Bio-Marker to Exposure - Considering Issues of Racial Bias in Drug Testing
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 54–59, July 2003
How to Cite
DeLauder, S. F. (2003), Hair as a Bio-Marker to Exposure - Considering Issues of Racial Bias in Drug Testing. Transforming Anthropology, 11: 54–59. doi: 10.1525/tran.2003.11.2.54
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!