MiR-134-dependent regulation of Pumilio-2 is necessary for homeostatic synaptic depression
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors
The EMBO Journal
Volume 33, Issue 19, pages 2231–2246, 1 October 2014
How to Cite
The EMBO Journal (2014) 33: 2231–2246
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- European Research Council (ERC Starting Grant “NEUROMIR”)
- EU FP7 HEALTH (“EpimiRNA”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!