Science & Society
Thinking outside the ‘knowledge deficit’ box
Scientists could achieve more fulfilled professional lives by embracing the skills needed for effective interaction with the public
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 833–835, August 2014
How to Cite
Pouliot, C. and Godbout, J. (2014), Thinking outside the ‘knowledge deficit’ box. EMBO reports, 15: 833–835. doi: 10.15252/embr.201438590
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!