This paper is partly based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. SBR 0094618. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. The authors would like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. Direct correspondence to: Lawrence Busch, Department of Sociology, Michigan State University, 422 Berkey Hall, East Lansing, 48824; e-mail: LBusch@msu.edu
New! Improved? The Transformation of the Global Agrifood System*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2004 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 321–346, September 2004
How to Cite
Busch, L. and Bain, C. (2004), New! Improved? The Transformation of the Global Agrifood System. Rural Sociology, 69: 321–346. doi: 10.1526/0036011041730527
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!