Funding for this research was provided by the Utah State University Agricultural Experiment Station and the Rural Sociological Society Dissertation Fellowship Award. Direct correspondence to: Joan M. Brehm, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Illinois State University, Normal, IL 61790–4660; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimensions of Community Attachment and Their Relationship to Well-Being in the Amenity-Rich Rural West*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2004 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 405–429, September 2004
How to Cite
Brehm, J. M., Eisenhauer, B. W. and Krannich, R. S. (2004), Dimensions of Community Attachment and Their Relationship to Well-Being in the Amenity-Rich Rural West. Rural Sociology, 69: 405–429. doi: 10.1526/0036011041730545
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!