Special thanks to the people of the Loess Hills and river valleys of western Iowa for sharing their time and thoughts with me and to Rick Krannich, Mike Bell, and the anonymous reviewers for their suggestions. In memory of Padre Goedken. Direct correspondence to: Peggy Petrzelka, Dept. of SSWA, Utah State University, UMC 0730, Logan, UT 84322–0730; e-mail: email@example.com
The New Landform's Here! The New Landform's Here! We're Somebody Now!! The Role of Discursive Practices on Place Identity*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2004 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 386–404, September 2004
How to Cite
Petrzelka, P. (2004), The New Landform's Here! The New Landform's Here! We're Somebody Now!! The Role of Discursive Practices on Place Identity. Rural Sociology, 69: 386–404. doi: 10.1526/0036011041730563
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!