This research was supported in part through a Hatch grant from the Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station as well as through support from the Penn State Children, Youth and Families Consortium, and the Penn State Center on Rural Education and Communities. The author would like to acknowledge Laszlo J. Kulcsar and several anonymous reviewers for their input and editorial suggestions. Direct correspondence to: Kai A. Schafft, Penn State Department of Education Policy Studies, 204B Rackley Building, University Park, PA 16802-3200. E-mail: email@example.com
Poverty, Residential Mobility, and Student Transiency within a Rural New York School District*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2006 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 212–231, June 2006
How to Cite
Schafft, K. A. (2006), Poverty, Residential Mobility, and Student Transiency within a Rural New York School District. Rural Sociology, 71: 212–231. doi: 10.1526/003601106777789710
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!