This research was supported by a grant from The Ford Foundation (#1015-0768). Direct all correspondence to Heather Turner, Department of Sociology, Horton Social Science Center, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH 03824. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stress, Social Resources, and Depression among Never-Married and Divorced Rural Mothers*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2006 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 479–504, September 2006
How to Cite
Turner, H. A. (2006), Stress, Social Resources, and Depression among Never-Married and Divorced Rural Mothers. Rural Sociology, 71: 479–504. doi: 10.1526/003601106778070644
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!