This paper benefited from financial and staff support from the Social Science Research Center at Mississippi State University, and a population center grant (1 R21 HD47943-01) awarded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to The Ohio State University's Initiative in Population Research. We also thank Allan Parnell, Myra Sabir, two external RS reviewers, and the editor for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
Municipal Underbounding: Annexation and Racial Exclusion in Small Southern Towns*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2007 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 47–68, March 2007
How to Cite
Lichter, D. T., Parisi, D., Grice, S. M. and Taquino, M. (2007), Municipal Underbounding: Annexation and Racial Exclusion in Small Southern Towns. Rural Sociology, 72: 47–68. doi: 10.1526/003601107781147437
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!