This project was supported by the National Research Initiative of the Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, USDA, Grant # USDA CSREES 2003–35401-12889. We would like to extend our appreciation to Bill Buckingham of the Applied Population Lab for his excellent cartographic work and for calculating spatial distances, and to thank our three anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions. Please direct correspondence to: Richelle Winkler, Applied Population Lab, Department of Rural Sociology, University of Wisconsin, 316 Ag Hall, 1450 Linden Dr., Madison, WI 53706, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Landscapes of the Inter-Mountain West: A Comparison of ‘Old West’ and ‘New West’ Communities*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2007 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 478–501, September 2007
How to Cite
Winkler, R., Field, D. R., Luloff, A. E., Krannich, R. S. and Williams, T. (2007), Social Landscapes of the Inter-Mountain West: A Comparison of ‘Old West’ and ‘New West’ Communities. Rural Sociology, 72: 478–501. doi: 10.1526/003601107781799281
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!