The authors wish to thank Samer Alatout and the anonymous reviewers for useful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. Please address correspondence to Abby J. Kinchy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Against Free Markets, Against Science? Regulating the Socio-Economic Effects of Biotechnology*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2008 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 147–179, June 2008
How to Cite
Kinchy, A. J., Kleinman, D. L. and Autry, R. (2008), Against Free Markets, Against Science? Regulating the Socio-Economic Effects of Biotechnology. Rural Sociology, 73: 147–179. doi: 10.1526/003601108784514570
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!