Direct all correspondence to Sandra Marquart-Pyatt, Department of Sociology, Social Work and Anthropology, 0730 Old Main Hill, Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322-0730. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acknowledgements: USU Agricultural Experiment Station No. 840.
Trust, the Democratic Process, and Involvement in a Rural Community*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2008 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 250–274, June 2008
How to Cite
Marquart-Pyatt, S. T. and Petrzelka, P. (2008), Trust, the Democratic Process, and Involvement in a Rural Community. Rural Sociology, 73: 250–274. doi: 10.1526/003601108784514598
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!