This research was supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. BCS-0002397. We are also grateful to three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Poverty Catchments: Migration, Residential Mobility, and Population Turnover in Impoverished Rural Illinois Communities
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2008 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 440–462, September 2008
How to Cite
Foulkes, M. and Newbold, K. B. (2008), Poverty Catchments: Migration, Residential Mobility, and Population Turnover in Impoverished Rural Illinois Communities. Rural Sociology, 73: 440–462. doi: 10.1526/003601108785766525
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!