This paper originated in a presentation to a workshop for the US Agency for International Development (USAID), Globalizing IPM Through Participatory Research, in August 2004. I would like to thank Ed Rajotte for encouraging me to transform that presentation into a publication and acknowledge the contributions of the many involved in the original research reviewed here; in particular, the collaboration of Olena Cholovska, Igor Dolinniy, and Myroslava Ishchuk in Ukraine and Kadiatou Touré Gamby, Haoua Traoré Sissoko, and Issa Sidibé in Mali. Financial support for this research was provided by two USAID projects the Pest and PesticideManagement Project (PPMP, Grant No. 0003-G-00–5125-00) and the Integrated Pest Management Collaborative Research Support Program (IPM CRSP, Grant No. LAG-G-00–93-0053-00). I would also like to acknowledge Larry Busch and anonymous reviewers of earlier versions of this paper, and particularly, Rural Sociology editor Joachim Singelmann and his team of reviewers. Of course, any remaining errors are mine.
Network Framing of Pest Management Knowledge and Practice*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2008 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 414–439, September 2008
How to Cite
Moore, K. M. (2008), Network Framing of Pest Management Knowledge and Practice. Rural Sociology, 73: 414–439. doi: 10.1526/003601108785766552
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!