This material is based in part upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant #0624141. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. We thank David Bennett, David McGinnis, and Sheila McGinnis.
Writing the New West: A Critical Review*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2009 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 356–382, September 2009
How to Cite
Robbins, P., Meehan, K., Gosnell, H. and Gilbertz, S. J. (2009), Writing the New West: A Critical Review. Rural Sociology, 74: 356–382. doi: 10.1526/003601109789037240
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!