Phosphorus Functionalized Dendrimers and Hyperbranched Polymers: Is There a Need for Perfect Dendrimers in Catalysis?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dendrimers and Related Compounds
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 79–98, May 2009
How to Cite
Ribaudo, F., Van Leeuwen, P. W. N. M. and Reek, J. N. H. (2009), Phosphorus Functionalized Dendrimers and Hyperbranched Polymers: Is There a Need for Perfect Dendrimers in Catalysis?. Isr. J. Chem., 49: 79–98. doi: 10.1560/IJC.49.1.79
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!