Posted on the website on 28 June 2000.
Common Fluorescent Sunlamps are an Inappropriate Substitute for Sunlight ¶
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 340–344, September 2000
How to Cite
Brown, D. B., Peritz, A. E., Mitchell, D. L., Chiarello, S., Uitto, J. and Gasparro, F. P. (2000), Common Fluorescent Sunlamps are an Inappropriate Substitute for Sunlight . Photochemistry and Photobiology, 72: 340–344. doi: 10.1562/0031-8655(2000)0720340CFSAAI2.0.CO2
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received 14 April 2000; accepted 19 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!