Exposure of Arctic Field Scientists to Ultraviolet Radiation Evaluated Using Personal Dosimeters
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 570–578, October 2001
How to Cite
Cockell, C. S., Scherer, K., Horneck, G., Rettberg, P., Facius, R., Gugg-Helminger, A., Driscoll, C. and Lee, P. (2001), Exposure of Arctic Field Scientists to Ultraviolet Radiation Evaluated Using Personal Dosimeters. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 74: 570–578. doi: 10.1562/0031-8655(2001)0740570EOAFST2.0.CO2
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
- Revised May 29, 2001; accepted July 6, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!