High UV-B Exposures in the Continental USA: Towards Realistic Short-term Exposure Regimes for Plant-effects Research
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1038–1046, September 2005
How to Cite
Grant, R. H. and Slusser, J. R. (2005), High UV-B Exposures in the Continental USA: Towards Realistic Short-term Exposure Regimes for Plant-effects Research. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1038–1046. doi: 10.1562/2004-07-08-RA-227
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 8 July 2004; accepted 25 February 2005; published online 3 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!