†Presented in part at the Symposium on UV Effects in Terrestrial Ecosystems at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Photobiology in Seattle, WA, on 13 July 2004.
The Influence of Ultraviolet-B Radiation on Growth, Hydroxycinnamic Acids and Flavonoids of Deschampsia antarctica during Springtime Ozone Depletion in Antarctica¶†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1086–1093, September 2005
How to Cite
Ruhland, C. T., Xiong, F. S., Clark, W. D. and Day, T. A. (2005), The Influence of Ultraviolet-B Radiation on Growth, Hydroxycinnamic Acids and Flavonoids of Deschampsia antarctica during Springtime Ozone Depletion in Antarctica. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1086–1093. doi: 10.1562/2004-09-18-RA-321
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 18 September 2004; accepted 30 January 2005; published online 2 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!