Three-dimensional Total Synchronous Luminescence Spectroscopy Criteria for Discrimination Between Normal and Malignant Breast Tissues
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1554–1558, November 2005
How to Cite
Dramićanin, T., Dramićanin, M. D., Jokanović, V., Nikolić-Vukosavljević, D. and Dimltrijević, B. (2005), Three-dimensional Total Synchronous Luminescence Spectroscopy Criteria for Discrimination Between Normal and Malignant Breast Tissues. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1554–1558. doi: 10.1562/2005-02-15-RA-442
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 15 February 2005; accepted 8 September 2005; published online 8 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!