Partial Dehydration of the Retinal Binding Pocket and Proof for Photochemical Deprotonation of the Retinal Schiff Base in Bicelle Bacteriorhodopsin Crystals
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1356–1360, November 2005
How to Cite
Sanii, L. S. and El-Sayed, M. A. (2005), Partial Dehydration of the Retinal Binding Pocket and Proof for Photochemical Deprotonation of the Retinal Schiff Base in Bicelle Bacteriorhodopsin Crystals. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1356–1360. doi: 10.1562/2005-03-09-RA-458
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 9 March 2005; accepted 11 August 2005; published online 12 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!