Choice of Optimal Wavelength for PDT: The Significance of Oxygen Depletion
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1190–1194, September 2005
How to Cite
Nielsen, K. P., Juzeniene, A., Juzenas, P., Stamnes, K., Stamnes, J. J. and Moan, J. (2005), Choice of Optimal Wavelength for PDT: The Significance of Oxygen Depletion. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1190–1194. doi: 10.1562/2005-04-06-RA-478
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 6 April 2005; accepted 31 May 2005; published online 4 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!