This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Phototoxic Phytoalexins. Processes that Compete with the Photosensitized Production of Singlet Oxygen by 9-Phenylphenalenones†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January 2006
How to Cite
Flors, C., Ogilby, P. R., Luis, J. G., Grillo, T. A., Izquierdo, L. R., Gentili, P.-L., Bussotti, L. and Nonell, S. (2006), Phototoxic Phytoalexins. Processes that Compete with the Photosensitized Production of Singlet Oxygen by 9-Phenylphenalenones. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 95–103. doi: 10.1562/2005-04-07-RA-479
Current address: Department of Chemistry, Katholicke Universitát Leuven, Heverlee, Belgium.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 7 April 2005; accepted 28 June 2005; published online 19 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!