The Detection of UV-induced Membrane Damages by a Combination of Two Biosensor Techniques
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1417–1423, November 2005
How to Cite
Christ, K., Rüttinger, H.-H., Höpfner, M., Rothe, U. and Bendas, G. (2005), The Detection of UV-induced Membrane Damages by a Combination of Two Biosensor Techniques. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1417–1423. doi: 10.1562/2005-04-19-RA-493
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 19 April 2005; accepted 17 July 2005; published online 22 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!