This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Quinone-sensitized Steady-state Photolysis of Acetophenone Oximes Under Aerobic Conditions: Kinetics and Product Studies†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 110–118, January 2006
How to Cite
Park, A., Kosareff, N. M., Kim, J. S. and Peter de Lijser, H. J. (2006), Quinone-sensitized Steady-state Photolysis of Acetophenone Oximes Under Aerobic Conditions: Kinetics and Product Studies. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 110–118. doi: 10.1562/2005-04-23-RA-496
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 23 April 2005; accepted 18 July 2005; published online 22 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!