Fluence Rate or Cumulative Dose? Vulnerability of Larval Northern Pike (Esox lucius) to Ultraviolet Radiation
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 444–449, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Vehniäinen, E.-R., Häkkinen, J. M. and Oikari, A. O. J. (2007), Fluence Rate or Cumulative Dose? Vulnerability of Larval Northern Pike (Esox lucius) to Ultraviolet Radiation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 444–449. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-02-RA-508
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received 2 May 2005; accepted 18 October 2006; published online 24 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!