Hypericin-mediated Photocytotoxic Effect on HT-29 Adenocarcinoma Cells Is Reduced by Light Fractionation with Longer Dark Pause Between Two Unequal Light Doses
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1411–1416, November 2005
How to Cite
Sačková, V., Kuliková, L., Mikeš, J., Kleban, J. and Fedoročko, P. (2005), Hypericin-mediated Photocytotoxic Effect on HT-29 Adenocarcinoma Cells Is Reduced by Light Fractionation with Longer Dark Pause Between Two Unequal Light Doses. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1411–1416. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-05-RA-514
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 5 May 2005; accepted 15 June 2005; published online 16 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!