Substituent Effects on the Photophysical Properties of Pterin Derivatives in Acidic and Alkaline Aqueous Solutions
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1234–1240, September 2005
How to Cite
Cabrerizo, F. M., Petroselli, G., Lorente, C., Capparelli, A. L., Thomas, A. H., Braun, A. M. and Oliveros, E. (2005), Substituent Effects on the Photophysical Properties of Pterin Derivatives in Acidic and Alkaline Aqueous Solutions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1234–1240. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-10-RA-522
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 5 May 2005; accepted 4 July 2005; published online 15 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!