Spectroscopic and Photochemical Properties of the Lichen Compound Lobaric Acid
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1447–1449, November 2005
How to Cite
Hidalgo, M. E., Bascuñan, L., Quilhot, W., Fernández, E. and Rubio, C. (2005), Spectroscopic and Photochemical Properties of the Lichen Compound Lobaric Acid. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1447–1449. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-17-RA-530
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 16 May 2005; accepted 16 August 2005; published online 17 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!