This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Ionic Liquids as a Novel Medium for Photochemical Reactions. Ru(bpy)32+/Viologen in Imidazolium Ionic Liquid as a Photocatalytic System Mimicking the Oxido-Reductase Enzyme†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 185–190, January 2006
How to Cite
Álvaro, M., Carbonell, E., Ferrer, B., Garcia, H. and Herance, J. R. (2006), Ionic Liquids as a Novel Medium for Photochemical Reactions. Ru(bpy)32+/Viologen in Imidazolium Ionic Liquid as a Photocatalytic System Mimicking the Oxido-Reductase Enzyme. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 185–190. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-25-RA-542
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 25 May 2005; accepted 12 October 2005; published online 18 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!