Reactive Intermediate Student Exchange participant.
Photobleaching Kinetics of Optically Trapped Multilamellar Vesicles Containing Verteporfin Using Two-photon Excitation§
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 152–157, January 2006
How to Cite
Samkoe, K. S., Fecica, M. S., Goyan, R. L., Buchholz, J. L., Campbell, C., Kelly, N. M. and Cramb, D. T. (2006), Photobleaching Kinetics of Optically Trapped Multilamellar Vesicles Containing Verteporfin Using Two-photon Excitation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 152–157. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-28-RA-549
This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 28 May 2005; accepted 7 September 2005; published online 8 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!