This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Zeolite Encapsulation Decreases TiO2-photosensitized ROS Generation in Cultured Human Skin Fibroblasts†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 5–12, January 2006
How to Cite
Shen, B., Scaiano, J. C. and English, A. M. (2006), Zeolite Encapsulation Decreases TiO2-photosensitized ROS Generation in Cultured Human Skin Fibroblasts. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 5–12. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-29-RA-551
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 29 May 2005; accepted 07 September 2005; published online 08 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!