Current address: Physikalisch-Chemisches Institut der Universität Zürich, Winterthurerstr. 190, CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland.
A TRIR, TREPR and Computational Study on the Reactivity and Structure of the 2,2,2-Trifluoroethoxycarbonyl Radical†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 332–338, January 2006
How to Cite
Kolano, C., Bucher, G., Grote, D., Schade, O. and Sander, W. (2006), A TRIR, TREPR and Computational Study on the Reactivity and Structure of the 2,2,2-Trifluoroethoxycarbonyl Radical. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 332–338. doi: 10.1562/2005-05-30-RA-554
This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 30 May 2005; accepted 28 September 2005; published online 29 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!