Pevion Biotech Ltd, Rehhagstrasse 79, Bern, CH-3018, Switzerland.
Comparison of Phosphatidylcholine Vesicle Properties Related to Geometrical Isomerism†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 274–280, January 2006
How to Cite
Ferreri, C., Pierotti, S., Barbieri, A., Zambonln, L., Landi, L., Rasl, S., Luisi, P. L., Barigelletti, F. and Chatgilialoglu, C. (2006), Comparison of Phosphatidylcholine Vesicle Properties Related to Geometrical Isomerism. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 274–280. doi: 10.1562/2005-06-01-RA-559
This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Dipartimento di Biologia, Universitá degli Studi di Roma Tre, Viale Marconi 446, 00146 Roma, Italy.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 31 May 2005; accepted 18 August 2005; publishd online 23 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!