This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Selective Entrapment of the Cationic Form of Norfloxacin within Anionic Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Micelles at Physiological pH and its Effect on the Drug Photodecomposition†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 64–70, January 2006
How to Cite
Sortino, S. (2006), Selective Entrapment of the Cationic Form of Norfloxacin within Anionic Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Micelles at Physiological pH and its Effect on the Drug Photodecomposition†. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 64–70. doi: 10.1562/2005-06-01-RA-560
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 1 June 2005; accepted 20 July 2005; published online 2 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!