This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Resolution of Ultrafast Pyrene Excimer Emission Rise Times in Zeolites X and Y†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 132–138, January 2006
How to Cite
Cheng, K. A. W. Y., Schepp, N. P. and Cozens, F. L. (2006), Resolution of Ultrafast Pyrene Excimer Emission Rise Times in Zeolites X and Y. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 132–138. doi: 10.1562/2005-06-07-RA-565
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 7 June 2005; accepted 18 October 2005; published online 20 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!