: Trojan Technologies Inc., 3020 Gore Road, London, Ontario, Canada.
The lodide/lodate Actinometer in UV Disinfection: Determination of the Fluence Rate Distribution in UV Reactors
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 611–615, March 2006
How to Cite
Rahn, R. O., Bolton, J. and Stefan, M. I. (2006), The lodide/lodate Actinometer in UV Disinfection: Determination of the Fluence Rate Distribution in UV Reactors. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 611–615. doi: 10.1562/2005-06-10-RN-570
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 10 June 2005; accepted 15 October 2005; published online 18 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!