This paper is pant of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Control of Chirality by Cations in Confined Spaces: Photooxidation of Enecarbamates Inside Zeolite Supercages†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 123–131, January 2006
How to Cite
Sivaguru, J., Saito, H., Solomon, M. R., Kaanumalle, L. S., Poon, T., Jockusch, S., Adam, W., Ramamurthy, V., Inoue, Y. and Turro, N. J. (2006), Control of Chirality by Cations in Confined Spaces: Photooxidation of Enecarbamates Inside Zeolite Supercages. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 123–131. doi: 10.1562/2005-06-15-RA-573
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 June 2005; accepted 20 July 2005; published online 02 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!