Photochemopreventive Effect of Pomegranate Fruit Extract on UVA-mediated Activation of Cellular Pathways in Normal Human Epidermal Keratinocytes
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 398–405, March 2006
How to Cite
Syed, D. N., Malik, A., Hadi, N., Sarfaraz, S., Afaq, F. and Mukhtar, H. (2006), Photochemopreventive Effect of Pomegranate Fruit Extract on UVA-mediated Activation of Cellular Pathways in Normal Human Epidermal Keratinocytes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 398–405. doi: 10.1562/2005-06-23-RA-589
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 23 June 2005; accepted 22 November 2005; published online 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!