This paper is part of a special issue dedicated to Professor J. C. (Tito) Scaiano on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Luminescence Quenching of Eu(III) Carboxylates by Cu(II) in a Composite Polymer Xerogel Film†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 43–49, January 2006
How to Cite
Barja, B. C., Remorino, A. and Aramendía, P. F. (2006), Luminescence Quenching of Eu(III) Carboxylates by Cu(II) in a Composite Polymer Xerogel Film. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 43–49. doi: 10.1562/2005-07-12-RA-610
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 12 July 2005; accepted 17 November 2005; published online 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!