Photosensitized Oxidation and Inactivation of Pyocyanin, a Virulence Factor of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 466–473, March 2006
How to Cite
Reszka, K. J., Denning, G. M. and Britigan, B. E. (2006), Photosensitized Oxidation and Inactivation of Pyocyanin, a Virulence Factor of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 466–473. doi: 10.1562/2005-07-29-RA-626
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 29 July 2005; accepted 9 November 2005; published online 17 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!