Photochemical Reactivity of Trifluoromethyl Aromatic Amines: The Example of 3,5-diamino-trifluoromethyl-benzene (3,5-DABTF)
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1539–1543, November 2005
How to Cite
Chaignon, P., Cortial, S., Guerineau, V., Adeline, M.-T., Giannotti, C., Fan, G. and Ouazzani, J. (2005), Photochemical Reactivity of Trifluoromethyl Aromatic Amines: The Example of 3,5-diamino-trifluoromethyl-benzene (3,5-DABTF). Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1539–1543. doi: 10.1562/2005-08-03-RA-637
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 03 August 2005; accepted 22 August 2005; published online 8 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!