†Current address: Physical Sciences, Inc., 20 New England Business Center, Andover, MA 01810, USA.
Fluorescence Anisotropy Imaging Reveals Localization of meso-Tetrahydroxyphenyl Chlorin in the Nuclear Envelope
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1544–1547, November 2005
How to Cite
Foster, T. H., Pearson, B. D., Mitra, S. and Bigelow, C. E. (2005), Fluorescence Anisotropy Imaging Reveals Localization of meso-Tetrahydroxyphenyl Chlorin in the Nuclear Envelope. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 81: 1544–1547. doi: 10.1562/2005-08-11-RN-646
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 11 August 2005; accepted 15 September 2005; published online 22 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!