Incumbent of the Falk Chair in Laser Phototherapy.
Enhanced Acidity, Photophysical Properties and Liposome Binding of Perfluoroalkylated Phthalocyanines Lacking C-H Bonds
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 593–599, March 2006
How to Cite
Minnes, R., Weitman, H., Lee, H.-J., Gorun, S. M. and Ehrenberg, B. (2006), Enhanced Acidity, Photophysical Properties and Liposome Binding of Perfluoroalkylated Phthalocyanines Lacking C-H Bonds. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 593–599. doi: 10.1562/2005-11-08-RA-732
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 8 November 2005; accepted 7 December 2005; published online 8 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!