Riboflavin as a Source of Autofluorescence in Eisenia fetida Coelomocytes
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 570–573, March 2006
How to Cite
Koziol, B., Markowicz, M., Kruk, J. and Plytycz, B. (2006), Riboflavin as a Source of Autofluorescence in Eisenia fetida Coelomocytes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 570–573. doi: 10.1562/2005-11-23-RA-738
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 23 November 2005; accepted 25 December 2005; published online 5 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!