This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: Photobiology in Asia
Two Intermediate States I and J Trapped at Low Temperature in the Photocycles of two BLUF Domain Proteins of Cyanobacteria Synechocystis sp. PCC6803 and Thermosynechococcus elongatus BP-1†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 112–121, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Fukushima, Y., Okajima, K., Ikeuchi, M. and Itoh, S. (2007), Two Intermediate States I and J Trapped at Low Temperature in the Photocycles of two BLUF Domain Proteins of Cyanobacteria Synechocystis sp. PCC6803 and Thermosynechococcus elongatus BP-1. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 112–121. doi: 10.1562/2006-03-12-RA-845
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 12 March 2006; accepted 25 August 2006; published online 29 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!