This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print: DNA Photodynamics.
The Fluorescence Mechanism of 5-Methyl-2-Pyrimidinone: An Ab Initio Study of a Fluorescent Pyrimidine Analog†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 611–624, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Kistler, K. A. and Matsika, S. (2007), The Fluorescence Mechanism of 5-Methyl-2-Pyrimidinone: An Ab Initio Study of a Fluorescent Pyrimidine Analog. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 611–624. doi: 10.1562/2006-04-03-RA-866
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received 3 April 2006; accepted 9 June 2006; published online 15 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!